Saturday, April 23, 2011

Einstein - O - Mania

These days, I have become ardent admirer of Einstein. May be because I just started to understand what physics is... Every line, that comes with 'that' tag, seems a bit more interesting than the rest. :-P

This quote exactly manifests verbally all my feelings in a lighter vein.

I like quoting Einstein. Know why? Because nobody dares contradict you. (Source)

May be it is with the same un-explored inherent warmth, I went on to write a small article, not so long back, connecting everything in this world that we can comprehend, to EINSTEIN. Basically I wrote how he helped us in visualizing two sexiest topics of Physics. And surprisingly, that went on to get second place in a National level competition ! And here it is.

And what if he himself speaks !

Here are some random teaser's, which will shed some light on his human part.. (Yes, I know, this is very very small list :-( )

-It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living by its purely physical effect on the human temperament would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.


-I believe in intuition and inspiration. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research.


-Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.


-Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity, I do not understand it myself anymore.


-I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.


-Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down by the mind before you reach eighteen.


-If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.


-Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.


-I want to know how God created this world. I'm not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.


-You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.


Apart from the above, as even he himself accepted the ideas of Swami Vivekananda, I would like to bring the following quote by Swami ji , to unleash the inner LION !


- - " An English boy will tell you, "I am an Englishman, and I can do anything." The American boy will tell you the same thing, and so will any European boy. Can our boys say the same thing here? No, nor even the boy's fathers. We have lost faith in ourselves. Therefore to preach the Advaita aspect of the Vedanta is necessary to rouse up the hearts of men, to show them the glory of their souls. It is, therefore, that I preach this Advaita ".



So, here I end with quote of week. !!


If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I would love it, if you share your thoughts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...