Sunday, March 06, 2011

Hello World !

Hi,

Here I am , again starting yet one more blog.. But , this time with full
vigor. Now, I decided to tell my stories to world.. How I am doing and what I am up to and share my perspectives on them.Active discussions and rightful questioning will lead to superior knowledge, only when blended with persistence.... Hence, I decided to make a weekly log .. :)

Comments and Suggestions are always welcome :) Pause for a while and please feel free to reflect your ideas.... (Lengthy comments are also OK).

Recently I heard (Ok, I read) that people are these days being effected with a syndrome where they under go repeated cycles of Over promising and Under delivering... and then , succumb to the pressure and enter one more vicious cycle of avoiding things. Be Aware ! :P

Signing off.......
Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love it, if you share your thoughts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...