Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gardener & his Garden.

Here is the link to Subroto Bagchi blog. I met it as just one more webpage. But, kudos to my serendipity, it has quite interesting stuff. And some interesting dialogues between him and people like Bill Drayton, Kris Gopalakrishnan, Jaggi Vasudev, Nandan Nilekani, Dalailama, Jimmy Wales...

And when in one of his blog posts, he beautifully puts it, saying , its Mallikarjun's way of saying, "I love you India", my thoughts ran, first about other present-day great peoples ways and then, what would be my way of saying it, in deeds, and not in words. Picture is too scattered still.

Have you decided, what would be your way of saying "I love you India" ?

As always, feel free to comment anything !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I would love it, if you share your thoughts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...